In a changing environment it is essential that in-depth knowledge of the normative requirements and the frames of reference in the scope of action of the organization. Companies must establish a new vision of regulatory compliance. Correct anticipation and management of regulatory risk can prevent significant damage to the reputation and image of entities.
BDO's professionals in regulative risk management and internal and external regulatory compliance, collaborate with companies in identifying regulatory obligations and their adaption, with the objective of preserving them from the risks of non-compliance and establishing efficient procedures within cost criteria.
- Departmental design, establishment of the regulatory compliance function and development of policies and procedures.
- Identification of obligations and risk assessment of regulatory non-compliance.
- Prevention of criminal risks. Establishment and certification of the Corporate Defence Model.
- Control and prevention of money laundering.
- MIFID projects in the financial sector.
- Control unit reviews (CNMV Circular).
- Decree on sports betting and online gambling.
- Implementation of systems and tools for the management of Regulatory Compliance.