Good corporate governance
Since the entry into force of the reform of the Capital Companies Act in 2015, the Boards of Directors must take on new responsibilities that involve the development of supervision and control instruments for the proper management of the organization. Companies are faced with a new scenario based on greater regulation, and a need to ensure risk management and control, which ensures the generation of profits in a sustained manner by transmitting greater transparency and security in management.
Credibility and market confidence are intangible assets that generate tangible and sustainable profits for the company.
To meet the expectations of the market and the different stakeholders, BDO’s teams collaborate with the management and board of directors of companies to protect and enhance their corporate reputation and brand image.
- Integral diagnostic of the Governance model and the internal control system. Analysis, diagnosis and improvement of good governance systems.
- Evaluation of stakeholder expectations, design of the Good Corporate Governance framework and alignment with the corporate reputation strategy.
- Establishment of the GRC model in accordance with the Code of Good Governance and the Capital Companies Act. Collaboration in the implementation of ethics and integrity programs and development of codes of conduct.
- Analysis of risks and opportunities that may impact the reputation of the company.
- Annual external expert review / audits for the independent evaluation of processes, risks and controls. Advice to Audit Committees.
- Independent verification of the degree of compliance with the Good Governance Codes and third-party information systems. Evaluation for the assurance of non-financial reports - integrated reports.