Computer auditing, security and technology risk management
The safest organizations are those that know and manage their risks better, including technological ones.
BDO specialists in information technology (IT) cooperate with companies in the assessment and management of technological risks, information security and IT auditing to mitigate risk, minimize threats and comply with regulations and other regulatory standards related to Computer Systems.
Our professionals have extensive knowledge and experience in line with the most recognised and prestigious certifications in the field of Information Security.
- General Data Protection Regulations (GAP Analysis, Adequacy, Compliance).
- National Security Scheme (RD 3/2010) and Interoperability (RD 4/2010).
- Computer audit on the general controls of Information Systems and technology risk management.
- Audit Cyber security (Intrusion test, Application security, Security Web environments, WI-FI Security, Security Office).
- Information Security Management Systems (ISO 27001), Business Continuity (ISO 22301), IT Services (ISO 20000).
- Critical Infrastructure: Adequacy to standard, Audit and Maintenance.
- Cloud Computing: Identification of infrastructures and applications likely to migrate to Cloud and Supplier Selection.
- Big Data: Classification and ownership, Security and Data Quality.
- Advice and technological consulting, Compliance PCI-DSS, Security mobile devices, Electronic signature.