1. Informed consent for the processing of personal data
In accordance with the Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, enacting the Implementing Regulations of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that the data that you expressly, freely and voluntarily consent to share with us, namely (1) your name and surname, (2) your telephone number, (3) your email address, (4) the company you work for, (5) your postal address and (6) any other data communicated by means of the contact form and email addresses enabled for that purpose, will be included for processing, as applicable depending on the reason for said processing, in one of the files held by BDO. We likewise inform you that these files are duly registered in the General Data Protection Register and that they contain a database of personal information that will be used by the holder for the purpose of correctly managing the information processed from the following website: http://www.bdo.es (hereinafter, the “Website”). The personal data provided on each of the forms are voluntary, except for those fields marked with an asterisk (*), which are obligatory. If the obligatory data are not furnished, BDO reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
Thus, by using the Website, you expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that the above-listed personal data may be processed by BDO for the following purposes:
Providing you with news about our services.
- Answering your questions and complying with your requests.
- Sending you commercial communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Sending you important information in relation to the Website or changes in our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Carrying out statistical analysis and market studies that will allow us to improve our services and technology.
- Other commercial purposes, such as data analysis, audits, development and improvement of our services, improvement of the Website, identification of user trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
The character of the data collected is necessary for achieving the aims referred to above, so your refusal to supply them means that you will be unable to receive said services.
2. Exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection
We would also remind you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection of said data at any time. To do so, you should notify us using one of the following methods:
- Written communication to the address indicated below, including name, surnames, address for the purposes of notices, date, signature and photocopy of the ID document of the person concerned or their legal representative (in the latter case, also a copy of the document giving proof of representation), together with the letter in which the request is made:
C/ Rafael Calvo 18,
- Email to the email address of the holder of the file at: Marketing.firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line of the email the formula “Ejercicio Derechos ARCO (LOPD)” and attaching all the documents referred to in the preceding paragraph.
We would also ask you to bear in mind the following:
- If the request does not meet the requirements specified in the preceding paragraphs, it will be necessary to correct it.
- With regard to the right of access, this will only be denied when the request does not conform to the requirements specified in the above paragraphs and it fails to show a legitimate interest for having access.
- With regard to the right of deletion, requests cannot be met fully as long as users maintain their relationship (whether commercial or employment-related) with BDO (with the exception of those that may be processed exclusively for advertising purposes and/or for sending commercial communications):
- No consideration shall be demanded in order to exercise the above rights.
3. Consent for the assignment and/or communication of personal data to third parties.
In compliance with the provisions of articles 12 and 27 of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data and any other complementary legislation, we inform you that, as part of compliance with the purposes directly related with our legitimate duties as transmitter of information, your personal data can be assigned and/or notified to other companies belonging to the BDO Group that may be involved in the management of your personal data in order to offer you the services of the Website in the most effective and secure form possible. The companies of the BDO Group are listed on the website: http://www.bdointernational.com/ and can be consulted at any time.
Likewise, your personal data may be assigned to third parties that provide services to BDO and whose business requires access to said information: these include but are not limited to services such as hosting websites, analysing data, supplying infrastructure, and other similar services.
The companies of the BDO Group provide the following services: Auditing and security of information, specialised advisory services, legal and tax advice, corporate finance and outsourcing.
The companies of the BDO Group are located in Spain and abroad, both within and outside the European Union, in countries that may not offer an equivalent level of protection as that provided in Spain.
4. Security measures
BDO has adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data processed and prevent its unauthorised access, processing, loss or alteration, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. In particular, measures have been adopted aimed at achieving basic objectives in relation to security, which are: confidentiality (understood as limiting access to the information by unauthorised persons), integrity (understood as the maintenance of reliable and high-quality information) and availability (understood as guaranteed access to the information system at the request of an authorised user):
5. Consent for being sent promotional information
On some of the electronic forms your express consent will be requested for sending you commercial communications by another medium, including email or equivalent electronic media.
BDO may use the personal information obtained from the Website to send promotional information and communications (whether via the traditional media, email and/or via SMS or MMS) on services marketed by BDO. In any case, you can decline to receive these commercial communications at any time. To do so, you should inform us by one of the following methods:
- Written communication to the address given below, including the relevant email address and/or telephone number and the formula “UNSUBSCRIBE”:
C/ Rafael Calvo 18,
- Email to the holder of the file, at the following address: Marketing.email@example.com stating “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line of the email and attaching all the documentation referred to in the preceding paragraph.
6. Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites or social networks that may be of interest to users. BDO does not accept any liability with regard to these links, and cannot give any guarantee as to the compliance of adequate privacy policies, so users access the contents of said websites, under the conditions of use established therein, exclusively at their own risk.