PROFITABILITY ENHACEMENT PLANS AND FEASIBILITY PLANS.
Companies need to improve results to enhance their ability to return their financial commitments. In the case of companies with structural losses it is necessary to propose a Feasibility plan that incorporates important decisions to return the company to positive results in a sustained manner.
- Definition of strategic keys to improve profitability and ensure business viability.
- Identification of necessary initiatives and estimation of the cost-benefit (market, prices, cost reduction, organization and sizing, investments/infrastructure, outsourcing, digitization, and operating improvements).
- Focus on initiatives that release cash in a fast and sustainable manner, depending on the criticality level of the company´s viability.
- Elaboration of the detailed plans to execute the initiatives, with deadlines, people in charge, KPIs and results to be obtained.
- Preparation of rigorous Business Plans that support economic viability to manage refinancing processes.
- Support to the management team in the implementation of the measures with specialists in different management disciplines: organization, commercial, financial processes, supply chain and technology.