Organization and processes
The implementation of control and process management models allow us to help the organizations to lead the growth of their businesses with a solid foundation, with an adequate level of information and aligned to the company's strategy that allows them to adapt to changes and needs quickly, safely and confidently.
- Establishment of process control systems.
- Review, adaptation and improvement of procedures and controls.
- Project evaluation and control (PMO).
- Preparation of process maps and procedure manuals.
- Redesign of flowcharts of process activities.
- Design, development and supervision of the information for the Management and the Board.
- Definition of key indicators (KPIs) by areas for the management and achievement of objectives.
- Design and development of management charts.
- Identification, prioritization and automation of key management information.
- Establishment and follow-up of action plans.
- Review and redesign of organizational structures.